10/3/09

back to Tokyo, back to the reality


Metro

Back to Japan yesterday, then back to work this afternoon. I'm having a jet-lag...here it's almost 5 o'clock in the morning, still I don't feel sleepy at all.

This weekend, I should 1) clean my room 2)laundry 3)cooking 4)some glossary shopping ...etc
Sounds boring? No, not at all, it is actually VERY important to restart my tokyo life.

One year ago, I came back to Japan from Paris. Then one year later, means 2weeks ago, I went back to Paris. During this one year of living in Japan, I kept moving around, working hard and playing hard. Almost never had a time to be alone, been always at work or being with friends.
So this 2nd year in Tokyo, should be different...(I have no choice anyway. All of my close friends I've made, they flew back to France....)


So I took the metro to go to work this afternoon. Then I noticed that there were only Japanese, these guys in a black suits with white shirts and tie, the women who are wearing super make up. That was the moment, I realized I came back to Japan.



No comments:

Post a Comment